What to look for in a Biological Dentist
- Office must be Mercury-free!
- Dentist must protect you when taking poisons out.
Including: rubber dam, O2 and fresh air mask for patient, and high volume suction
- Dentist must know the safest materials for replacements.
Examples: DiamondCrown and DiamondLite fillings, “BiOcclus4” gold and “Empress I or II” Porcelain crowns and bridges, ProTempIII with Superlon for temporaries, SEbond, Dual cement and FujiCem for glues
- Septocaine anesthetic, Alpha-Stim unit
- Oxygen/Air mask for the doctor and assistant, patient body drape
- Office air filters and office ventilation to outside air
- Avoids Fluoride products, traditional root canal therapy, pharmaceutical drugs
- Non-toxic treatments for cavities and gum disease
- Knowledgeable in nutrition and Chelation therapies
- Compliant with OSHA infection controls
What do I need to know about metals in dentistry?
Beryllium, Nickel, Aluminum, Mercury
These metals are found in partial dentures, cheap crowns or bridges, temporary crowns, pins or posts and fillings.
Symptoms; lung disease, cancer, allergies, immune system problems (i.e. lupus, arthritis, ulcers, endometriosis), Alzheimer’s & dementia, weak bones/teeth/muscles, depression, fatigue, headaches, memory loss, Candida and more.
Chelation can remove some of these metals from the body after they have been removed from the teeth. There are different options when it comes to restoring health & removing these heavy metals from the body. Chelating agents may include chelating compounds, IVs, supplements and organic raw food combinations are some options nutritionists, MDs and medical healthcare practitioners may offer.
This recently available anesthetic is the first not linked to cancer. Developed in Germany in 1969 and has been used throughout Europe for years. It is now available in the United States (2000).
Most local anesthetics (shots) now commonly used have been linked to cancer because they breakdown to anilines in the body.
The FDA and other laboratories have shown that 67% of Lidocaine converts to a known aniline (2,6-xylidine) in human tissue. This aniline is one of the carcinogenic chemicals of tobacco. In fact, we know that 1cc (1 shot) of 2% Lidocaine will result in the same aniline dose as smoking 84,000 unfiltered cigarettes!
This gentle micro current stimulator is a non-chemical way to reduce anxiety and pain during a dental visit. These simple ear clips calm the brain wave patterns to an “alpha state” that relaxes the body, reduces stress, alleviates pain and is non-toxic.
This technique plus others, i.e. essential oils, Acupuncture, massage and homeopathics can help alleviate stress and discomfort during a dental visit.
For decades, dentist from all over the world have told you that fluoride is a safe, effective way of fighting cavities, but this is not the truth. The truth is fluoride is toxic, never has been proven safe and is not as effective as they lead you to believe.
Fluoride, because of its small size and because it is one of the most electronegative elements on earth, is extremely reactive. Fluoride is more toxic then lead and slightly less toxic than arsenic.
The National Federation of Federal Employees, Union 2050, union of the EPA in Washington, D.C. states: “Our union member’s review of the literature over the past 11 years has lead us to conclude that a causal link exists between fluoride exposure and cancer, increased hip fracture, and damage to the central nervous system.”
In fact, fluoride has been linked to increases in fluorosis of the teeth and bones, cancers, genetic damage, bone pathology, brain, artery, kidney damage and lower IQ’s in children.
The U.S. Center for Disease Control and the British Ministry of Health admit that no laboratory experiment has ever shown that 1ppm fluoride in the drinking water is effective in reducing tooth decay. They also admit that there are no double-blind epidemiological studies on humans showing that fluoridation reduces tooth decay.
Three recent large-scale studies show no difference in decay rates of permanent teeth in fluoridated and non-fluoridated areas.
Xylitol is a naturally-occurring form of the five-carbon sugar xylose. It is found in many fruits, corn cobs and birch bark. The chewing gum “XlearDent” has proven to be a successful weapon in the war on tooth decay. Recent findings may also prove xylitol to help prevent ear infections, sinus infections and other upper respiratory infections. Using a saline xylitol nasal wash may even help wash away the irritants that cause allergies and asthma.
Research Info Archives
- 3 Major Health Problems
- 5 Ways to Lose Body Fat
- 7 Edible Weeds
- 7 Steps to Healing
- 10 Foods You Should NEVER EAT!!
- 10 Things You Must Do To Beat Breast Cancer Now
- 10 Ways to Increase Energy
- Age Spots
- Alzheimer's Prevention Plan
- Aloe Vera Freeze Dried Capsules and AloeVera Liquid Concentrate
- Anti-Aging Tips
- Anxiety and Stress
- Arteries Clean
- Baby Boomers and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Bacteria and Viral Infections
- Bananas are healthy!
- Beating Breast Cancer with Nutrition
- Belly Fat
- Beta Glucan
- Beauty of Mathematics
- Bio-Identical VS Synthetic Hormones
- Bladder Infection Help - Parsley Tea
- Blood Clots
- Breast Cancer Inducing Chemicals
- Breast Cancer Profile
- Breast Cancer and Synthetic Hormones
- Buying and Preparing Fresh Fish
- Cancer Prevention Tips - Stay Cancer Proof
- Cancer Protection List - Household Items to Avoid
- Chelation Therapy
- Clustered Water/Healthy Immune System
- Cold Sores
- Cortisol and Weight Loss
- Calories and Calore Counting
- Dark Spots On Bananas - Anti Cancer
- Date Rape Drug Information - GHB
- Dental Problems
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetes Travel Tips
- Diseases Do Not Just Happen
- Dr Helen's 1200 Calorie Diet to lose 45 pounds in 3 months
- Eating Genetically Modified Fruits
- Eliminate "White Poison" From Your Diet
- Estrogen Found in Foods/Herbs/Drugs/Chemicals
- Estrogen Inhibiting Foods
- Fatigue and Loss of Energy
- Five Keys to Restoration
- Food Toxins
- Foot Health
- General Question About Natural Hormones
- Hair growth in unwanted places
- Hair Loss
- Headache Check Lists - Headache Symptoms and Headache Causes
- Healing properties of garlic and onions
- Healing / Water Clusters
- Health Updates
- Healthly Foods Chart for Bone Health
- Healthly Foods Chart
- Healthy Food List
- Healthy Living Recipe Options
- Heart Disease - #1 Cause of Death In America
- Heart Disease and Women - Estrogen does not benefit the heart.
- High Blood Pressure - Hypertension
- Highlights from Dr Abraham's interview at the 6th Annual Anti-Aging Conference
- Holiday Meals
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) linked to Hearing Loss
- Hormone Studies
- Inflammation Reduction
- Insomnia Information
- Keeping Your Liver Healthy
- Laser Vision Correction
- LeAine Dehmer Clinical Skincare Specialist Answers Your Questions
- Long Life and Aging
- Lose 45 Pounds In 3 Months
- Mamograms - Infrared Thermography
- Managing Lactose Intolerance
- Mascular Degeneration
- Men and Progesterone
- Men's Prostate Health
- Microbes in an overweight body are more efficient at extracting calories from food.
- Mind Boosters
- Natural Cancer Treatments
- Natural Progesterone and Blood Pressure/Inflammmation
- Non Toxic Hair Dyes
- Olive Leaf Extract
- Organic Dark Unprocessed Chocolate
- Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Health
- Osteoporosis Prevention
- Osteoporosis - Softening of the Bones
- Overcoming Anxiety and Depression without Drugs!
- Parasitic Infections
- Parkinson's Desease
- Prostate Cancer & PC Spes
- Purify your Home without Poisons Chemicals
- Red Clover; Health Benefits of Isoflavones
- Phosphatidylserine (PS)
- Potassium In The News
- Preserving Your Sight
- Progesterone - Calming Effects
- Progesterone and Breast Cancer Study
- Progesterone, can we use that name?
- Progesterone, does it build up in your fat cells?
- Progestin VS Natural Progesterone
- Phyto-Progesterone is now called Diosgenin
- Recommended Supplements for Anti-Aging
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Seasonal Allergies
- Secret Remedies
- Shaping Children's Eating Habits
- Signs of Estrogen Deficiency
- Signs of Estrogen Excess
- Signs of Progesterone Excess
- Sinus Problems
- Six Types of Mothers
- Soy Foods May Protect the Body from Cancer
- Symptoms of Low Thyroid
- Synthetic Hormones and Breast Cancer
- Testosterone - how women can increase or decrease Testosterone Levels
- Thinning Hair
- Tips for Traveler's Health
- Top Ten Reasons to Get Off Synthetic Hormones
- Toxic Shampoos
- Type II Diabetes - Insulin Resistance
- Vaginal Dryness - High In Oxalate Foods to Avoid
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin Bible and Healthy Tips
- Vitamin D - emphasizing the importance of supplementing with Vitamin D
- Vitamin E - may provide women with protection from breast cancer
- Vitamin K
- Ways to fit fiber in your diet
- Weight Loss
- Wellness Plan
- West Nile Virus
- What to look for in a Biological Dentist
- Why Natural Progesterone is better than Synthetic
- Women and Heart Disease
- Word... Water... Walk...
- Wyeth Pharmaceutical lies in study